1 DAY TOUR Nelson
DATES: 6 hours. Check the calendar below for available dates.
VENUE: Founders Heritage Park
TIME: 10am til 3pm.
NUMBERS: Trip can only run with a minimum of 3 participants. Bring a partner!
We meet you at the Reception inside the windmill. After introductions, a some theory is re-visited to give you some challenges to improve techniques during the day.
From here we venture outside to practise photographing the landscape within the Park.
After a morning tea break at the Cafe, we drive to various weather-dependent locations chosen by your tutor, all within 30 minutes travel. These may range from Rocks Road, Tahuna Beach to Cable Bay, depending on the season.
Learn photography with Hot Pixels for a unique photography course in Nelson.
LANDSCAPES Nelson Tour
These full day workshop tours are designed to allow photographers the luxury to spend quality time improving their pictures. In this genre of photography, being in the right place at the right time with the right lighting conditions is crucial.
1. Transport: Bring your own vehicle. If visiting the region, you may travel with your tutor/guide.
2. Guide: Your guide will take you to the best nooks and crannies around Nelson. The exact destinations are dependent on the weather and time of year.
WHAT TO BRING
1. Camera: DSLR or compact 'point & shoot' cameras are okay, especially if they have Aperture & Shutter Priority modes. If in doubt, email us.
2. Lenses (if it's a DSLR)
3. Tripod (mandatory)
4. Spare batteries, and charger
5. Memory cards
6. Money for lunch, drinks & nibbles.
7. Daypack (for camera, clothes & nibbles)
8. Suitable footwear (for sandy beaches)
9. Food BYO drink & food, or buy lunch.
NOTE: A reasonable standard of fitness is required if the group goes to Cable Bay.
In appreciation of your custom, we would like to reward your loyalty.